My client is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to ensure accurate and timely calculation and payment of Payroll for a large local company.
Duties will include:-
- Processing agency timesheets and liaise with agencies
- Process new employees, leavers, pay changes, ensuring compliance with regulations
- Processing of accurate payroll, recording time, attendance, sickness, absence & holiday entitlement and provision of payslips
- Reporting payroll to external agencies on a timely basis (HMRC for eg)
- Processing all deductions/notifications through the payroll software and informing external agencies as appropriate (HMRC, AOE requesters)
- Liaison and administration of the Pension
- Involvement in the BACS process
- Manage the payroll and headcount for external auditing purposes
- Ensure weekly & month end reporting deadlines are adhered to
- Other ad hoc duties to assist the Finance Department
To be successful in this role, you must be highly numerate and literate and able to meet deadlines. You need to be highly accurate with good attention to detail, with good communicator, both within the team and with customers
If you are Excel spreadsheet competent, able to understand invoicing systems with knowledge of Sage preferred this could be the role for you.
Salary £13.22 per hour plus benefits
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply online at brookstreet.co.uk or call Shelley 01952 299591 for more information