We are recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to work for a Chartered Accountancy practice based in Newton Abbot. They have an impressive 70 year history of providing accountancy expertise from payroll and tax advice to business planning and audit; helping many of their customers to turn ideas into profitable and thriving businesses. They work closely with their clients to provide a personal service while also assisting them with planning for the future including working in a 'digital' world.
As a Payroll Administrator you will be:
- Using Sage to operate payroll
- Processing BACS payments
- Processing Pension submissions, assessments and uploads
- Providing great customer service, dealing with client queries and liaison
- Processing end of year Declarations and P60s
To be successful in this role you will need to work under pressure and to deadlines, be able to multitask and prioritise and might have the opportunity to visit clients sites to provide further guidance on payroll. This is an interesting and varied role, your contribution will be critically important to the firm and the services they provide their clients
The company invest heavily in a market leading benefits scheme which includes:
- Annual salary reviews
- Fully funded qualifications and training
- Flexible working and working from home options
- Up to 32 days holiday
- Lifestyle benefits (including cycle to work, subsidised gym and fitness centre)
- A great working environment with social and professional networking including local and firm-wide events
If you are interested in the role or want to find out more information, contact Ben on 07791179816. Or email . We will respond to all applications within 1 working day.