We are working alongside a well-known education provider based in Headington who are looking for strong finance administrator to join them on a part time basis working 20 hours/week, working 4hours/day Monday to Friday.
You will help with the administration of the Non-Medical Help Service and to support other teams in their Wellbeing department as required to ensure an effective and efficient service. Wellbeing aims to deliver a high-quality service for students, enabling them to engage fully with their programmes, access entitlements, and fulfil their potential, providing ongoing support where required.
Main duties will include;
- Update all relevant information record systems maintaining confidentiality in line with relevant legislation.
- Assist with financial procedures including invoicing and ordering goods and services, ensuring financial controls are followed and auditable records kept.
- Assist with the administration of payroll processes including processing pay claims and keeping accurate, auditable records.
- Respond to first-line enquiries via Wellbeing Reception, telephone or email in a timely manner and communicate the nature of Wellbeing services with accuracy and sensitivity.
- Book Wellbeing appointments for students and make arrangements for meetings.
- Take a proactive approach to general administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the Wellbeing service, including providing flexible cover across teams as needed.
This position is an immediate start and offering an hourly pay rate of £12.45.
If this role is for you then please call Lewis Smith at Brook Street for more information immediately.