Payroll Administrator in Yeovil!
Are you an experience Payroll Administrator?
Do you live near or around Yeovil?
Have you got an ability to use your own initiative and are you good team player?
Brook Street have an exciting opportunity for someone to join a well-known firm of chartered accountants, tax consultants and financial planners to be part of the Payroll Team.
As a Payroll Administrator it will be your duty to process client`s payrolls over various frequencies alongside general administration duties. You will be working in collaboration with the rest of the Payroll Team where skills of accuracy and timely delivery are must needed!
As a Payroll Administrator you will have a responsibility to keep good records and to also be organised and experienced in payroll and client services.
It is preferred if you have experience in the following skills;
- Good working knowledge of all areas of Payroll, RTI and current HMRC reporting requirements
- Experience in processing multiple payrolls and multiple frequencies
- Able to carry out manual calculation
- Numerate and High levels of IT literacy
- Experience of using payroll software, preferably Sage and Star Flexible approach to duties and working hours
- Good planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail and self-motivated
- Sound communication skills, ability to use own initiative and a good team player
Salary between £18,000 - £21,000, this is a full-time and permanent role Monday - Friday and is based in the Yeovil Office.
If you would like to find out more on this exciting opportunity, then please call Clea on 0117 948 6313 or APPLY NOW.