Role: Payroll Administrator
Hours: 8:00 -16:00
Days: Monday to Friday
An exciting opportunity is available with a very prestige client of ours; They are looking for an experienced payroll administrator to join the team in Preston, Hull.
Main duties include:
Ensure the accurate and timely preparation of a weekly payroll of all directly employed and agency weekly paid employees and the production of daily hours reports for internal use.
General administration duties.
Check all documents to ensure all information is correct before processing
Preparation of the weekly payroll
- Prepare and issue Daily Hours KPI Reports
- Weekly Departmental Labour Report
- Maintenance of clocking system
- Administration of the pension Auto Enrolment process
- Cover and assist all other payroll tasks
- Maintain confidentiality regarding the work that is carried out
- Conduct yourself in a responsible and courteous manner at all times
- Highlight areas of improvement
" Use of Excel and Microsoft packages
" Ability to work well in a busy environment
" Team Player
" Good IT skills
" Previous Payroll experience is essential
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW
Any questions or to arrange an out of hours chat, please email / 07515 325 150