Glasgow - City Centre
Full-time - Permanent
Salary - £20,000 - £25,000
Working with a well known Chartered Accountancy firm in Glasgow City Centre looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their growing and vibrant team.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Payroll Administrator with 2-3 year's experience, preferably in other accountancy practices.
This position is full time working alongside an experienced team of professionals in a businesses that is going through exciting change.
- Preparation of weekly, fortnightly and monthly Payrolls
- Completing payroll reviews to spot issues and resolve them
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Carrying out end-to-end payroll services including Pension Auto-enrolment (including RTI)
- Similar experience in a Payroll Bureau working with a varied portfolio
- Technical knowledge of running complex payrolls
Brook Street are hiring for Experienced Accounts Assistants/Bookkeepers for Practices across the Central Belt, apply now if you have experience in working at accountancy firms and let us help you with your job hunt.