Are you confident with numbers as well as being someone with meticulous attention to detail? A well organised self-manager and strong team player?
Our professional services client has experienced strong company growth to date. They now require an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their dynamic team in Ballymoney
If you want to work for an innovative market leader in outsourced HR solutions, this may well be the role for you. The portfolio of clients served by this exciting firm includes some of the world`s leading fast food restaurants, household international sports names as well as top Northern Ireland businesses
The ideal candidate for this job will have at least two years payroll experience and will not only be confident dealing with numbers but possess excellent attention to detail. Good organisation and time management skills are a must as well as high levels of accuracy.
* Responsible for the processing of payrolls in a busy bureau environment.
* Checking how many hours employees have worked.
* Calculating and issuing pay by BACS.
* Deducting tax and national insurance payments.
* Creating records for new employees.
* Processing holiday, sick and maternity pay and expenses.
* Calculating overtime, shift payments and pay increases.
* Issuing P45s and other tax forms.
* Working closely with all clients.
* Accuracy checks.
* Preparing wages and processing expenses claims.
* 2 years+ payroll experience.
* Strong numerical skills.
* Strong IT skills including working knowledge of MS Word & Excel.
* Good spoken and written communication skills.
* A high level of accuracy and attention to details.
* The ability to work well as part of a team.
* Good organisation and time management skills, for meeting strict deadlines.
* Respect for confidential information.
You will be joining a company whose software and technology are cutting edge. This is a visionary organisation who are picking up new clients and winning business continually.
If interested - please send CV via the apply link