Brook Street is the chosen recruitment partner to Public Sector employers throughout the UK.
We have a position for a Payroll Administrator in the Swansea area on a full-time, long-term temporary basis. This role will involve the successful candidate providing general administrative support in a busy environment.
To be considered for this role, applicants must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach, as no two days are the same
- Professional attitude towards work, maintaining a professional approach to all customers
- Ability to work independently
Duties of this role include
- General payroll processes and procedures
- Act as first point of contact for all staff queries regarding payroll, providing support; investigating, analysing and resolving disputes, and escalating issues to the Senior Financial Control Manager where necessary.
This is a full-time position on a Maternity Contract basis until approximately August 2019.
The successful candidate will be working for a busy UK Government department, which requires a high level of clearance checks. This will include Criminal Record checks (DBS Checks), Reference Checks (3 years), Address checks (3 years) and may involve us obtaining Character references to cover periods of unemployment.
Once the successful candidate has been offered the role, these checks will commence. These normally take anything from 7 days to 28 days, depending on how quickly we can obtain this information for clearance.
Benefits of this role include:
- Weekly pay
- Excellent rates of pay and annual leave entitlements
For further details please call the Public Sector team at Brook Street in Cardiff on (029) 2023 6669 or you can apply for this position via the Apply Now link.
Please be advised that we meet all suitable candidates and you will need to register with us through our website. If you are successful, you will be invited in to our office to register fully to commence the compliance checks.