My client is an independent ten Partner firm of Chartered Accountants, Insolvency Practitioners and Independent Financial Advisors, based in Sutton, Surrey. Having served there clients for over 35 years, they are dedicated to ensuring there clients achieve their goals, maximising profits and minimising taxation liabilities.
They are seeking a Payroll Administrator to work as part of a team with one other Payroll Administrator. The role requires strong relationships to be built with clients involving excellent written and verbal communication skill. The successful candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 3 years' payroll experience within a Practice or Bureau environment
- Up to date knowledge of all payroll legislation including SSP, SMP, Tax, NI, RTI auto enrolment etc.,
- Ability to manage workload and complete jobs within deadlines
- Iris Payroll software experience is a distinct advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to work, happy to go the extra mile
- Competence using MS Office applications
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing 180 company payrolls per month, 15 weekly payrolls and 6 bi-weekly payrolls on Iris Payroll Bureau software
- Ensuring all statutory payments are included
- Setting up and running auto enrolment pension schemes
- Telephone contact with clients, answering queries and taking instructions
- Hours 37.5 per week - Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.45pm, Friday 8.30am to 1.00pm
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (2 further days after 1 years' service)
- 3 month probationary period
- Group personal pension 4% employer/employee contributions after successful completion of probationary period
- No parking fees (park on road)
- Childcare voucher Scheme and Cycle to work Scheme
- Employee's Assistance Programme
- 20% client introduction bonus scheme
- Annual practice target related bonus
- All offers subject to 5 years of references which are deemed satisfactory to the Practice, evidence of the right to work in the UK and a clear standard DBS check.
Please apply now if you fit the above person criteria and we will be in touch to discuss your application further. Interviews are being held asap so don`t delay.