Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be assisting our client in Portadown with the recruitment of a Part Time Payroll Administrator
This position would be suitable for anyone with a mixture of experience in bookkeeping and payroll gained in an accountancy practice.
* As part of the payroll team, you will also be involved with the processing of weekly, fortnightly, and monthly payrolls for a number of clients.
* You will be responsible for the 'end-to-end' duties of payroll, managing the payment, pension administration, tax and all related aspects of payroll.
* Also responsible for the management of all aspect's client bookkeeping and payroll. Preparing accounts for your own portfolio of Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
* You will manage your own workload of client bookkeeping. Within the role, you will also support with tax returns, VAT, and other related duties, regularly communicating with clients to manage their bookkeeping.
* Applicants must have gained experience within an accountancy practice/bureau, processing client bookkeeping and payroll from start to finish.
* Suitable applicants will also have a competent working knowledge of cloud-based accounting software (such as Sage Payroll, Xero, etc.) and MS Excel.
* It is essential that any applicant for this role must have a strong working knowledge of payroll and relevant pension legislation.
The position will be internal / office based - there is no facility to work from home - please be assured that all necessary regulations to relating to Covid 19 and social distancing are in place.
Competitive annual salary, free parking for staff on site, easy access to public transport links
Please send CV via the apply link