An exciting opportunity has become available to work with a constant expanding company looking for new talent to join their fabulous existing team.
This position will be great for a team player who is looking to work in an enthusiastic and vibrant environment.
As a vital member of the Payroll team, the Payroll Administrator will be responsible for entering Group payroll information into the central system for processing in a timely and accurate manner. You will create and maintain employee payroll records and calculate wages and applicable deductions based on employee attendance and records. You will also issue earning summaries and compile payroll reports.
- Process payroll for various companies every pay period
- Maintain payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Answer staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records
- Update records in iTrent as and when required
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant legislation
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
- Honour confidentiality of employees' pay records
- Compile payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or key stakeholder review
- Build and maintain key stakeholder relationships to ensure clear communication and dissemination of information
- Any ad hoc duties as and when required
Experience & skills required:
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Experience using MHR iTrent system would be desirable
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping
- Strong attention to detail & organisation skills,
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Capable of working with minimal supervision, and as part of a team
- Experience working with spreadsheets and payroll systems
- Competent understanding of payroll compliance and legislation knowledge
Please apply now to start your journey towards joining a fantastic established company within a very exciting industry.