Are you looking for new challenge or wanting a change in career but need to gain experience? We are looking for Payroll administrators to work in a busy payroll department in Southampton city centre.
The day job
A great opportunity to start your career in payroll, you will be part of a company that now appears as on the Great Place to work Best Workplaces list large organisations for 2021
- When you join the company (depending on your experience), you'll start on a training program learning the basics of payroll, helping to ensure smooth processes for set up of starters and leavers within our client
- As you progress within the role, you'll be supported in learning more about the statutory requirements in payroll and delivering on these such as maternity and shared parental leave.
- Once you're fully trained, you'll be able to deliver processing of end to end payrolls alongside your team, handling customer queries and helping to support statutory processes at key times of year such as junior doctor rotations.
- You'll become an expert in payroll and throughout your training journey with them will be taught everything you need to know around basic statutory requirements and handling our clients data securely.
- You'll even have the opportunity to receive funding to complete a payroll qualification
Who are we looking for?
- Whilst experience in payroll is absolutely welcomed, as outlined above we provide full training so this isn't a necessity for this role.
Come and talk to us if you:
- Are interested in developing a career in payroll.
- Have a good standard of education in English and Maths, preferably Grade A-C at GCSE (or equivalent).
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Have some experience in dealing with Microsoft offices packages, particularly excel.
Temp hourly rate/annual salary: 9.90/hour, Monday to Friday 37.30 hours per week
Client Location: Town Quay. Southampton. SO14 2AQ
*The successful candidate will be subject to a vetting, meaning a check for the last 3 years activity, either work/education/gaps of unemployment and ids check.