We are excited to be working with a leading retail franchise head office based in Chertsey, seeking a full time Payroll Administrator who will support in HR duties. You'll be joining the team responsible for providing the HR and Payroll functions across the whole UK wide store network and this is an incredibly busy, fast paced role where no two days are the same. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a growing business where you'll have scope for future development.
Ideal role for someone who has Payroll Administrator experience but would like to start expanding their HR knowledge/exposure. The bulk of the role is Payroll with the HR duties being introduced over time.
Your Payroll duties will include:
- Preparation, running and processing payroll for up to 500 + staff via Sage Line 50
- Prepare and deliver regular reporting to key stakeholders
Your HR duties will include:
- Support HR projects
- Process new starter & leavers
- Ensure all employees files contain necessary information for audit purposes
- Make sure that contract templates are maintained and updated in line with any amendments
Other responsibilities will include:
- Manage and maintain training plans
- Assist with succession planning
What skills will you need?
- Experience with using Sage Payroll for large payrolls - 400+ staff
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Personable with excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and must be Numerate
- Familiar with all Microsoft Packages to an intermediate level
- Interest in HR and keen to develop in the HR field
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm, and a starting salary of up to £27,000 plus excellent benefits including free on site parking.
If this sounds of interest please apply now. An immediate start is available so don't delay!