We are currently recruiting for a full time Payroll & Finance Clerk to join the finance team of our client based in York. This is a great opportunity to join an established team and work closely with the Finance Manager in the roll out of a new ERP system which has been recently introduced.
To be considered for this position you will require proven experience in the following areas:
- Ability to manage a weekly and monthly payroll process for around 100 employees in an accurate and timely manner.
- Purchase ledger control and payments, bank reconciliation control, month end nominal reconciliations.
- VAT reporting and processing.
- Payment of invoices and resolution of related queries.
- Assisting in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required.
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Computer skills; Excel, Word, etc and the embracement of internal IT systems.
We are seeking applications from candidates who have used a range of payroll systems and ideally have previous experience of NetSuite or Oracle applications. Training will be provided to the right candidate.
- Payroll 3 years (Required)
- Oracle Netsuit: 3 years (Preferred)
- General Finance: 3 years (Preferred)
If you think that this role is for you please contact Laura Ritchie on 01904 888800