Payroll and HR Administrator
£18k-£22 depending on experience
Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:30pm
Fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress to have CIPD qualifications.
I am looking for a Payroll and HR Administrator to work with a well-established HR outsourcing firm in Manchester.
My client is looking for an individual that has worked in an office environment, who can hit the ground running and has the drive to progress. You will have previously worked in a payroll role dealing with monthly payroll reporting, understanding SSP, maternity pay, statutory sick holidays and pension, calculating holidays, salary amendments, implementing new starters/leavers and amending terms and conditions. Having a good understanding of basic excel is essential so you must know how to use pivot tables, v-look up and formulas.
As a Payroll and HR Administrator after training you will specialise in Payroll and MI reporting and you will effectively support the HR team in core administrative duties. You will have excellent attention to detail and will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt accordingly.
Responsibilities will include:
- To manage the payroll administration, this will include calculating holidays, salary amendments, implementing new starters and leavers, amending terms and conditions.
- To administer and maintain all HR processes
- To be responsible for processing invoices, payroll administration, electronic file maintenance, collation of recruitment KPIs and so on
- To run basic reports and collate KPI data on excel spreadsheet
- To record, maintain and produce relevant statistical information and assist in the production of key performance indicators.
- To devise systems for maintaining accurate HR administrative processes
- Provide an excellent level of customer care
There are many benefits to working with this company and great career progression. After 6 months, you can be given the opportunity to undertake your CIPD level 5 training. This is a fun place to work with regular staff night outs and casual dress for the whole summer.
For more information regarding this role, please feel free to apply online or contact me directly on or 0161 503 2209