HR & Payroll Coordinator - Immediate start!
Salary: £26,000 per annum
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm (35 hours)
Would you like to work for a charitable organisation that makes a difference?
Are you a HR professional with a good knowledge of processing payroll and liaising with payroll providers?
My client is a long-standing charity organisation that is looking for a HR & Payroll Coordinator to join them on a 6 month contract. Working from home, you will be responsible for providing first-line support to line managers and colleagues within the business. You will play an integral part of ensuring that payroll and HR admin/recruitment is managed efficiently and effectively. You will be supporting the HR manager with a variety of tasks, with the opportunity to get involved in projects if you are interested in gaining more exposure to the role.
This would be a great opportunity for proactive, confident, organised and self sufficient individual that is able to work within a busy and fast-paced HR environment.
- Manage Payroll Administration and liaise with Payroll providers on all levels
- First point of contact for any Payroll Queries, ranging from Employees to external clients
- Manage pensions and calculating any ad hoc payments as and when required
- Manage payroll Inbox and provide timely and efficient advice to staff on all related matters
- Manage the collation of payroll information and the production of monthly HR salary documentation to be used by the external payroll service
- Responsible for updating HR salary database pages and all internal salary spreadsheets
- Processing starters, leavers and sickness records
- Provide reports on payroll as and when required by other departments
- Calculating annual leave and generating holiday forms
- Support HR manager with Recruitment campaigns and day to day recruitment admin as and when required
- Liaise with Marketing Department to get job adverts advertised internally
- Manage Recruitment Inbox and escalate any relevant queries to HR Manager
- Arrange and support HR manager with induction programmes
- Support HR manager with booking training for staff and on boarding
- Liaise with managers to ensure compliance is achieved
- Respond to tenancy and employment reference requests
- Act as the 1st point of contact for HR queries and escalate as appropriate
- Work closely with Office Manager and IT to ensure all new starters have been set up and been assigned a work laptop/phone etc
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience in HR admin/recruitment, with a good knowledge of processing payroll and liaising with payroll providers
- At least 6 months experience working in a payroll function and some knowledge of working with a payroll system
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Offices packages, ideally at an advanced level and have a good level of numeracy and literacy
- Proven ability to deal with confidential matters and with discretion
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a professional manner and ability to build relationships across the business
- Organised and able to work under pressure whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- CIPD qualifications are not required
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange an immediate start date. If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the high number of responses we receive we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.