My Gloucester based client is currently looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Payroll & Pensions Administrator to become part of their fast-growing team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Processing payroll from client information for a variety of pay frequencies.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients, liaising on payroll and any other related queries.
- Providing support to other departments within the company on client payroll and PAYE matters.
- Reconciling Net Pay & PAYE/NI accounts.
- Data handling for clients and preparing reports and documentation.
- Submitting routine reports to clients' pension providers.
- Maintaining accurate and concise records.
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries, internally and externally (HMRC etc.).
Ideally, you would have knowledge of Xero. However, this is desirable but not essential as training will be provided. You will however need strong knowledge of Microsoft Office. If you have experience within PAYE and other Payroll processes including RTI and Auto-Enrolment this is preferred.
If you would like more information, please contact Will @ Brook Street on 01905 731591. Alternatively, email your CV