Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be working with our client in Mallusk to recruit a full time and permanent Payroll and Pensions Administrator.
* Assisting with the input and processing of data for monthly and weekly payroll.
* Entering and checking all payroll information, such as New Starters, leavers, employee changes to company payroll systems in line with our current processes.
* Collating information, manual calculations and producing monthly payroll reports.
* Dealing with manager and employee queries as well as third party information requests.
* Updating HMRC/Irish Revenue payroll updates.
* Maintaining the accuracy of payroll data across all systems.
* Supporting the Payroll Manager with any ad hoc requirements and working closely with HR and other departments in the continual development and improvement of processes and relationships.
* To ensure that employee pension records are accurate and that their contributions are paid over to the relevant scheme by the due date.
* General assistance in the preparation for and facilitation of all audits including external audit; internal audit and ad-hoc funder audits and inspections.
* Ensuring own work fully complies with company Financial Policies & Procedures.
* Contribute to service delivery quality assurance and improvement within the Finance/Payroll department.
* Producing and maintaining records to assist in the reporting of management information
* Providing staff cover when required within the finance team.
* A minimum of 4 GCSE`s at grade `C` or above to include English and Math`s.
* Demonstrate a minimum of two years` experience of payroll administration and/or related finance tasks which gained familiarity with computerised payroll software.
* Demonstrate experience in the production of reports ensuring information is accurate in accordance with KPI`s.
* Demonstrate experience in responding to customer enquiries in a timely manner.
* Competent user of Microsoft Office to include word and excel spreadsheets.
* To hold a qualification in payroll or similar or be willing to undertake one.
* To have previous payroll/accounts experience within a multi -function finance office.
* Previous experience within a multi company structure
Please send CV via the apply link