Payroll Bureau Assistant
Are you experienced in Payroll and are you looking for a friendly and supportive team to join?
Brook Street are looking for a Payroll Bureau Assistant to be located in Wadebridge!
This is a full-time permanent role with hours that are Monday to Friday 8:45am - 5.00pm with a salary £18,000 - £21,000 per annum.
To be considered for this position as Payroll Bureau Assistant you must have good experience in operating within a Payroll Bureau and have accountancy practice experience.
As a Payroll Bureau Assistant, you will be running multiple payrolls on a daily/weekly basis and be able to time manage certain tasks by assisting with other departments and helping support the Bureau Manager.
Key requirements for this role include: -
- Processing multiple payrolls on a daily basis
- Supervising the bureau in the absence of the Bureau Manager
- Knowledge of working within an Accountancy Practice
- Accountancy knowledge - Essential
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, SSP, SMP, workplace pension, holiday pay
- Experience of Sage50 Payroll
Please APPLY NOW for this exciting opportunity! Or Call or 0117 948 6313