** Experienced Payroll Assistant Required **
Brook Street are currently working in partnership with a well respected company in Bury St Edmunds, and they are on the look out for an experienced payroll assistant.
Your day will consist of working withing a small, but busy team and so this role would suit someone who loves a challenge and can work well under pressure. You will running multiple payrolls on a daily basis for a wide range of clients who operate in sectors such as; retail, the professions, charities and education.
The role will also require you to have your own method of transport as you will be travelling across three office locations which are in a close proximity to each other.
- Full Clean UK driving licence (Essential)
- GCSE Maths and English (C Grade Minimum)
- Extensive experience in payroll administration and knowledge of payroll processing.
- Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation, including HMRC regulations
- Knowledge of SSP, SMP, SPP and NI calculations.
- Experience of working with High Volume clients
- SAGE experience is a must.
- Star payroll would experience would be advantageous
Company Benefits include: Flexible working, Contributory pension, Salary sacrifice scheme to purchase additional holiday and/or pension contributions, Group life scheme, Permanent health insurance, Private medical insurance, Staff awards scheme.. plus much more!!
Bonus structure for introducing new business
Interviews are currently in progress and so do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
If you would like any more information about the role, please contact Anne-Marie on 07483 920283.