A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a very well respected firm that we work with within the Peterborough area. You will be surrounded by a very friendly team of individuals, many of whom have built their career within the company through the support of their peers and the drive to succeed within the practice.
The role will require you to report directly to the Payroll Supervisor, and you will be responsible for the processing and reviewing of weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual payroll schemes. In addition to this you will also be responsible for processing other payments and benefits and meeting statutory requirements for the Bureau`s client base with periodic support to the Bureau`s satellite offices.
The role will also offer you the chance to build strong stakeholder relationships across the business and all of their office locations, as you will also be liaising with your extended colleagues in line with your daily duties.
What we need from you:
- Flexible and adaptable in approach to work
- An ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communicator and personable
- Highly organised
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Process driven
- Team player
- Strong administration skills
- Flexibility with working hours especially during peak periods
- Experience of using Sage 50 Cloud payroll or alternatively using other payroll software packages is preferred although it is not essential
What we can offer you in return:
- A salary between £20k - £24k
- On-Site Parking
- Entry to company pension scheme
- 22 days Holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Progression within the company
- Training programmes and support
Still interested?! Great! Then please send your cv or any questions that you might have .