My client based on Shaftesbury Avenue right in the centre of the Theatre District is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with a 'can do' attitude to join their payroll team. They are a sociable company, hard work is key but there is also a great deal of fun to be had.
The role will include assisting their payroll manager with monthly payrolls including all auto-enrolment matters.
The ideal candidate would need minimal supervision and have excellent communication skills as these are essential when dealing with both clients and team members.
The duties consist of, and are not limited to:
- Processing monthly payroll, auto-enrolment and advising clients of amounts to pay
- Logging starters and leavers onto the payroll software
- Corresponding with client regarding their PAYE/NIC and Net wages payments
- Changing tax codes
- Dealing with SMP and SSP calculations
- Handling P60's and pay slips
- Dealing with queries regarding payroll, via phone and email
- Checking pay slips, starter details, sickness, leavers and maternity calculations
- Creating and updating trackers/checklists
- Changing bank and personal details
- Creating reports
Are you familiar with the payroll cycle? Do you want to work on one of the most well known roads in London? Does this opportunity sound like you do not want to miss? If yes, then please apply for this position and I will be in touch.