You're experienced in payroll, not just administrating but actually processing payroll on a weekly basis. You want to work for a company that can adapt and respond to the challenges of an increasingly complex and regulated world. A company that can provide sophisticated administration, processing and payments services powered by up-to-the-minute technology and are acknowledged leaders in a variety of markets.
In a complex and changing world this is a firm that keeps things running smoothly for some of the world`s best-known brands and public sector organisations. They truly believe in creating value for clients and their customers by putting them first, investing in people, striving for better performance, and developing overall expertise.
Do you believe in being the best, in providing excellent service and ultimately meticulous attention to detail. Furthermore, is integrity important for you? Some of the values espoused as a Payroll Controller here may well mean this is the right company and role for you:
- Listen, take time and really care about getting things right
- Be accountable, make amends, learn and move on
- Deliver; on time, every time
- Always explore fresh ways to do things and embrace change
- Put common purpose first; we move quicker together
- Communicate openly and behave with integrity. Swap corporate language for real
- Challenge the complicated and promote simplicity
- Support and connect with communities around us
- What you do matters. Show pride
If you have 2 years payroll processing experience, good understanding of legislation, strong organisation and time management skills then do give us a call in confidence today. Contact Finance and Accounting specialist Stephen Haslam on 02890 881100