Can you combine your extensive payroll and administration experience with provision of first class customer service? If so we are recruiting on behalf of a professional services firm who would love to speak with you. If you want to work for an innovative market leader in outsourced HR solutions, this may well be the role for you.
The portfolio of clients served by this exciting firm includes some of the world`s leading fast food restaurants, household international sports names as well as top Northern Ireland businesses
As an Implementation Administrator your role is to assist in the onboarding of new clients, walking them through the system and guiding them to successful transition. Above all you will thrive in providing an excellent customer experience at every step of the way.
Being the client's main point of contact you will be expected to be a passionate professional capable of delivering a fantastic service. Organisational skills will come naturally to you but even more important will be a high level of IT literacy as you will be working extensively with MS Excel. A strong track record in Payroll administration is essential.
Other key duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Provision of training service to new customers
- Liaise regularly with new customers and be their main point of contact
- Implementation of the customer`s systems
- Preparing journals and auto-enrolment pension files
The ideal candidate will possess the following :-
- Excellent IT Literacy, in particular with MS Excel
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and communication skills
- Fantastic time management skills
- Awareness of client confidentiality
If you love providing customers with a great service, are an excellent team player and possess a strong record in Payroll administration then please contact Stephen at Brook Street on 02890 324548 or click on "Apply"