Brook Street is delighted to be recruting a Payroll Implementation Administrator on behalf of our client in Ballymoney
As an Implementation Administrator your role is to assist in the onboard of new customers, walking them through the system and guiding them to successfully implementing this.
Above all you will thrive in providing excellence every step of the way. As the customer`s main point of contact you will be expected to be a passionate professional capable of delivering a fantastic service. Organisational skills will come naturally to you but even more important will be a high level of IT literacy as you will be working extensively with MS Excel. A strong track record in Payroll administration is essential.
Other key duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
* Provision of training service to new customers
* Liaise regularly with new customers and be their main point of contact
* Implementation of the customer`s systems
* Preparing journals and auto-enrolment pension files
The ideal candidate will possess the following :-
* Excellent IT Literacy, in particular with MS Excel
* Strong Attention to detail
* Strong written and communication skills
* Fantastic time management skills
* Awareness of client confidentiality
Please send CV via the link