Payroll Manager - Park Royal
Salary - up to £45,000 depending on experience.
Must have 7 up to 10 years experience working as Payroll Manager working in a Retail or Wholesaler background
Do you have experience working as a Payroll Manager working in a Retail or Wholesaler background? If so this could be the job for you;
- You will be held Accountable for the supervision of the inhouse Payroll Processing Team (3-4)
- Fully accountable for weekly/monthly payroll run for 4,500 employees
- Relevant internal & external reporting and managing the relationships with all the stakeholders.
- Ensure the team process all weekly and monthly payrolls accurately
- Lead the team in processing all changes to the Payroll including new starters, leavers, pay and benefits changes
- Ensure compliance with all HMRC legislation
- Carry out KPI / Trend reporting
- Interpret financial information and provision of advice to Senior Managers
- Check PAYE and NI calculations
- Prepare and maintain control data and reconciliations
- Provide guidance on pension queries and input
- Undertake checks to verify the accuracy of payroll data to minimise errors and comply with all statutory requirements.
- Payroll and HR system administrator
If this is something of interest please apply online.