It is London`s largest UNESCO World Heritage site offering unique landscapes and houses the largest botanic gardens at Wakehurst Place in Sussex.
The Temporary Worker will provide junior management support and carry out administrative duties that are moderately complex. It is a 13 weeks full time temporary assignment paying £11.74 per hour.
You will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Managing the workload of a small team, if required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSE passes at Grade C or above
- NVQ Management Level 3 or 4
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
PAYROLL BACKGROUND - CIVIL PENSION - PART TIME 2/3 DAYS FLEXIBLE WITH HOURS - DATA CLEANSING - PROACTIVE - THIS IS FOR A PROJECT SO LIKELY AROUND 3 MONTHS