Brook Street Recruitment is working with our client in Ballymoney to recruit and experienced Payroll Operations Manager.
Our client is expanding and they need a talented, motivated and enthusiastic Payroll Manager to join their growing team.
To succeed, you must:
Have a wealth of account-handling experience within a Payroll environment. Must also have previous experience successfully managing accounts and staff. Demonstrate strong competency of interpersonal skills, team leadership, business acumen, relationship building and conflict management. You must have sound knowledge of UK payroll and pension legislation.
* Management of payrolls, including liaison with integration partners and other external parties, including HMRC.
* Management of payroll team and supporting staff in a busy bureau environment.
* Working in collaboration with other Managers to ensure the best solutions and outcomes for the customer are met.
* Oversee Pension Scheme administration including liaison with external advisers and administrators.
* Efficient and accurate maintenance of internal controls.
* Assistance with implementation of new integrated HR & Payroll system.
* Resolving issues in a timely fashion and understand when to escalate both at a hierarchical and functional level.
* Maintaining agreed KPIs and reporting to Operations Director
Rewards for you:
* Competitive salary - £27,000 to £37,000 per annum
* Excellent benefits package
Please send CV via the apply link