Brook Street Recruitment is recruiting a Payroll Processor for our professional services client located in the Coleraine area, As an ideal candidate you will have at least two years bureau payroll experience.
* Checking how many hours employees have worked
* Calculating and issuing pay by BACS
* Deducting tax and national insurance payments
* Creating records for new employees
* Processing holiday, sick and maternity pay and expenses
* Calculating overtime, shift payments and pay increases
* Issuing P45s and other tax forms
* Checking that accounts are accurate
* Preparing wages and processing expenses claims
* General administration duties
* Ad hoc duties as when required
* Must have worked in a Payroll Processor position bureau type of environment.
* A minimum of 2 years work experience in a payroll position, processing end to end payroll
* Experience of sage payroll
* Highly numerate and literate
* Strong attention to detail
* Good organisation and time management skills are a must as well as high levels of accuracy.
If you wish to be part of this vibrant team then please call Colleen at Brook Street on 02890 881100
You will also be required to submit a CV
We are getting a high number of applicants apply for these vacancies and only the candidates who fit the criteria with payroll bureau experience will be contacted. Your understanding in this matter is very much appreciated.