Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be working on behalf of our Belfast client who require a full time permanent Payroll Processor to join the team
Applicants should have at least 3 years` experience in a payroll / accounting environment.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager;
* You will be assisting with a large portfolio of payroll clients from a range of industries.
* You will be doing multiple end-to-end payrolls (both UK and ROI) on a weekly and monthly basis, including auto-enrolment.
* You will be maintaining benefits and pension information, adhering to payroll policies, and ensuring submission deadlines are met.
* Setting up new payrolls and ad-hoc troubleshooting services to clients who need additional assistance.
* You will be in regular contact with clients, staff and HMRC obtaining information and dealing with queries throughout the payroll process.
* Must have previous payroll experience, using Sage Payroll, within a busy finance function.
* Must be very organised and process-orientated in order to execute payrolls with quick turnaround times.
* Applicants can come from an accountancy practice, industry or payroll bureau background.
You will be joining a great firm with a warm and friendly team culture where you will receive a competitive remuneration package based on your experience to date.
Immediate start for the right applicant
Salary will be Circa £22k per annum
Please send CV via the link