Brook Street Recruitment is working on behalf of our Belfast client who require a Payroll Administrator - Operator to join the team
Applicants should have at least 3 years` experience in an Accounting/ Payroll environment.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager;
* You will be assisting with a large portfolio of payroll clients from a range of industries.
* You will be doing multiple end-to-end payrolls (both UK and ROI) on a weekly and monthly basis
* Maintaining benefits and pension information
* Adhering to payroll policies, and ensuring submission deadlines are met.
* Setting up new payrolls and ad-hoc troubleshooting services to clients who need additional assistance.
* You will be in regular contact with clients, staff and HMRC obtaining information
* Dealing with queries throughout the payroll process.
* Must have previous payroll experience, using Sage Payroll, within a busy finance function.
* Must be very organised and process-orientated in order to execute payrolls with quick turnaround times.
* Applicants can come from an accountancy practice, industry or payroll bureau background.
You will be joining a great firm with a warm and friendly team culture.
Immediate start for the right applicant
Salary will be Circa £22k per annum
Please send CV via the link