We have a fabulous new opportunity for an experienced Payroll and Benefits Administrator to work for a private higher education college in NW3 (@85 employees) - nearest tubes are Finchley Road and West Hampstead
This is a newly created Payroll and Benefits role and will also include management of their HRIS too
You will have responsibility for managing the delivery of a comprehensive, efficient and effective Payroll, Benefits and HRIS service ensuring that standard operating procedures, templates and business processes are in place and adhered to.
You will also will also manage the endowment of pensions, health insurance, annual bonuses, commission payments, cycle-to-work schemes and other lifestyle benefits.
The are looking for someone who ideally is qualified to CIPD level 5 with @ 5 years' experience within Payroll, Pensions, Compensation and Benefits.
The key requirements are
- A proven track record in a payroll role in a SME organisation who has experienced end to end involvement in payroll compliance.
- A detailed knowledge of payroll systems, taxation, national insurance and statutory payments rules and of salary sacrifice schemes.
- Previous use of ADP would be desirable.
- A full understanding of the auto enrolment regime
- An understanding of data protection and privacy rules
- Knowledge and previous use of HR Systems.
This role is immediately available so if you have Payroll/Benefits and HRIS Management experience please apply today to find out more about this great opportunity.
Please note that this role will be primarily office based but there will be the possibility of working 1-2 days from home once you have settled in
Salary £37590 - 39109
We look forward to receiving your application