Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our Belfast city centre who are looking for a new Payroll Supervisor
The Payroll Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing, managing a small payroll team and ensuring that the end-to-end monthly payroll process is completed for all clients
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate strong competency of interpersonal skills, team leadership, business acumen, relationship building and conflict management. You must have sound knowledge of UK payroll and pension legislation.
- Oversee the payroll function including management of a small team
- Management of payrolls, including liaison with integration partners and other external parties, including HMRC.
- Carry out audits to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Be a point of contact for payroll colleagues to escalate the more complex queries
- Ensure payroll systems are kept up to date
- Work in conjunction with internal Accountants to ensure that monthly payroll reports are compiled
- Must have previous supervisor experience - at least 3 year's experience of managing and guiding a payroll team
- Must have relevant experience in end-to-end payroll activity including the running of month end reports for reconciliation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel and Word
Salary will depend on background - Between £27-30k per annum
If interested please send CV via the link