Salary - £25,000 - £28,000
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (08:00am - 17:00pm)
My client is an vibrant, diverse and growing group of professional services companies, who offer accounting and tax services to contractors, freelancers and SME's.
They have an sociable team that has grown to 60+ people, spread across 3 offices in Hampshire and Dorset and they are about to relaunch the group with an exciting new name, brand and core values. Main office is located in Ferndown, however, there are options to be based in their Winchester or Totton office depending on candidate location.
They offer a wealth of opportunity for ambitious individuals looking to be a part of a Company who support professional growth and believe in nurturing their people to help them achieve their maximum potential.
My client are looking for an experienced Payroll Supervisor to manage our payroll operations for our client payroll. As a Payroll Supervisor, you will ensure that day to day processes are delivered in a timely manner in line with business requirements, therefore technical knowledge is essential in this role.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the successful candidate will manage a small team of two reports. As a Payroll Supervisor, people management skills are essential. You will be coached to develop on these existing skills with a focus on creating high performance working environments to encourage maximum efficiency whilst providing knowledge and guidance to support professional development.
Knowledge & Experience
The candidate would ideally have knowledge or experience in:
- Payroll Operations (3 years)
- People Management (1 years)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing client payroll (monthly and weekly) for approximately 1,000 clients including RTI returns
- Email PAYE payment reminders to clients
- Preparation and submission of P11ds where required
- Be the main point of contact for client/HMRC PAYE queries
- Auto enrolment pension compliance/submissions
- End of year payroll returns
- CIS submission processing for a small number of clients
- Tax code adjustments
- Maintenance of PAYE controls
- Umbrella company payroll processing for a small number of employees
- Focusing on client service and meeting the day to day demands of the clients
- Day to day management of payroll team with the support from the Operations Director
- Work in line with and champion our Company values
- Be confident and ambitious
- Have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Be a strong communicator
- Well organised and able to work off own initiative
- A team player
- Be looking to develop your career in payroll
- Be keen to progress and willing to learn
Salary and benefits
Along with a competitive salary depending on experience, we offer a range of excellent staff benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus statutory Bank Holidays
- Study support to help you grow as a professional and develop your skills
- Death in service cover
- Private medical cover
- Free Financial advice (pensions, mortgages, investments etc)
- Duvet days
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dress down days
- Company events and social calendar
- Staff incentives for opportunities to increase your income
Please contact Lee Plummer @ Brook Street or send CV to lerone.plummer (@) brookstreet.co.uk
Contact Number - 07483 330591.