Job Title: Payroll Training Coach - URGENT
Location: Glasgow/Renfrew (Hybrid)
Hours: 35 Hours
Days working: Monday to Friday
Tired of running payrolls, thinking to yourself "I should have become a teacher"?
An expert in payroll, wishing you could pass that torch and share your wealth of knowledge?
Apply now because you'll be doing exactly that!
Our client is one of the largest providers of payroll and HR solutions. They may even be running your payroll as you read this job ad. Delivering state-of-the-art technology solutions, high quality services and real attention to detail. Their people solutions cover the entire life cycle of the employee journey and they're looking for someone new to join this global organisation.
You will be instrumental to the creation, development and delivery of internal training and coaching to payroll services colleagues. To nurture growth and hone in on relevant skills and knowledge and build upon them, in support of the business short- and long-term plans with accountability to deliver payroll services to client criteria. You will be that individual everyone knows and loves in the office and a couple of years down the line colleagues will remember you as the best trainer they ever had.
- Design and deliver in-house training courses, sessions, and workshops specific to payroll either in groups, 1-2-1 or online environments.
- Provide continuous assessment of training needs in collaboration with Team Managers.
- Develop and maintain and deliver against a roadmap of key training sessions set by the business.
- Drive lean maturity, incorporating leadership, problem solving, process confirmations, standard operating procedures, and timings.
- Support a train the trainer programme utilising subject matter experts to enable training programmes to be developed across multiple departments.
- Keep up to date with developments in training styles, techniques, and resources to ensure appropriate and effective training delivery.
- Maintain current legislation knowledge within payroll.
Skills & Experience requirements:
- Demonstrable knowledge of payroll processing and legislation and systems.
- Evidence of coaching or training
- Analytical and strategic thinking with ability to influence at all levels
- Track record of excellent organisational, and time management skills.
- Ability to escalate effectively and to provide data driven rationale to drive future change.
Too many to list!!!