Due to rapid expansion, our client, a dual qualified practice based within the Thames Valley area are looking for a multiple payroller with a good working knowledge of running and checking both weekly and monthly payrolls on behalf of an extensive client base across a number of disciplines.
Working as part of a well-established team, you will assist and ensure an effective payroll service for the organisations new and existing client portfolio. Day to day duties:
- Our client range covers payrolls for various payroll periods, therefore a knowledge of multiple payrolls both weekly, fortnightly and monthly is essential.
- Generating and running reports
- Ensuring the clients is complying with the new RTI regulations.
- Making salary payments by BACS and cheque.
- Paying tax and NIC contributions to HMRC on behalf of the client.
- Dealing with general payroll queries and enquiries.
- Maintenance of excel spreadsheets.
- Sending out documentation to clients and employees
- Completing year-end routines
The successful candidate will be competent within payroll , although a background in professional services or a bureau would be an an advantage, applications from payroll professionals outside this remit are also welcomed.
Key Skills required
- Good numerical and IT skills
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- An organised and methodical approach
- Logical thinking and problem-solving ability
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good time management for meeting strict deadlines
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Honesty and respect for confidential information.
- International payroll/tax experience, Exposure to chargeable time and timesheets is advantageous
If this sounds of interest please apply today.