Are you super-efficient, friendly and pro-active?
Starting immediately, we are offering a PA role to help free up our clients CEO's time from organising and administrative tasks to spend the maximum time on strategic tasks instead.
You will work directly for the CEO and along with our experienced animation and design teams.
This is a full-time position based at our Eton offices. Salary will depend on experience.
You should be the kind of person who can commit to any project, with a pro-active attitude and strong initiative. A details-oriented person who handles pressure and responsibility well, but still knows how to have fun. We have a dynamic, fast paced, and exciting work environment, and are looking for someone who is willing to get stuck in and involved in studio life. Most importantly, you should love all aspects of animation and design, and aspire to work in a creative environment.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments and controlling access to the CEO
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding CEO of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondences
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses and month end reports for bookkeeper/accountant
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the CEO, which might include research, corporate governance compliance, fund/grant applications etc
At least two-year previous experience, preferably in the creative/agency sector.
A degree in communications, PR or a business subject will be an advantage, as will knowledge of the animation and design industry.
Key skills required:
- Discretion and trustworthiness, as you will often be party to confidential/sensitive information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company specific software used
- Very personable, with great people skills
- Not afraid to learn and ask questions
This position will not be on the market long, if you want to know more, give Mike Penfold a call to discuss. 01483 700500