Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be recruiting for our Belfast client to recruit a Pensions Administrator to join their expanding business
The role of Pensions Administrator will be to work as part of a team to deliver a high quality administration service within agreed timescales to both members and clients in relation to pension schemes. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move into Financial Services.
* Create, record and update customer data and produce appropriate output to ensure customer records are accurately maintained
* Provide technically accurate and compliant responses to member enquiries via telephone, email and letter
* Consistently provide a quality customer experience to clients/members
* Monitor own work-flow to ensure service levels are achieved
* Review the status of customer business and provide regular updates on progress of their cases
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with key customers
* Product and Market awareness maintained to ensure that all legislative & procedural changes are complied
* Communicate and liaise internally and externally to facilitate excellent working relationships
* Recognise and escalate potential problems.
* Suggest/contribute fully to process improvements
* GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above
* At least 12 months` office admin experience
* Computer Skills (MS Office)
Salary for this role will depend on background and there is an excellent benefits package and on the job training will be given and there is excellent opportunity for career advancement and development.
Please send your CV via the apply link