An exciting new role for a Pensions Administrator with a well known company in Southampton. They are looking for someone to join them on a 12 month temporary basis and are paying £9.00 per hour.
- Provide information and relevant documentation to NHS Pensions utilising Pensions Online where appropriate.
- Provide information and relevant documentation when requested by scheme members and clients. Resolve general scheme queries, escalate as necessary
- Achieving standards set within the Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
- Process work to the defined level of quality. Attention to detail is key.
- To schedule, prioritise and organise allocated work on a daily basis.
- Maintain and update information held internally or externally
- Identify and suggest areas of improvement.
- Support line management on any additional Ad hoc tasks deemed appropriate to level
You will need to have the following skills;
- Good Attention to detail
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
- Effective team player, who constantly displays commitment, helpfulness and flexibility;
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Delivers a high quality customer service in a professional manner, creating trust and confidence;
- Excellent communicator;
- Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently;
- Effective problem solver;
- Able to carry out basic Mathematical calculations
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work smartly.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Good standard of education in English and Mathematics.
If this role is for you then please APPLY NOW! or call the branch on 02380 338274.