Brook Street Recruitment is working with our Belfast client to recruit a Pensions Administrator to join their corporate team where you would be responsible for providing third party Defined Benefits scheme administration support.
You will work as part of a team to deliver a high-quality administration service within agreed timescales to both members and clients in relation to pension schemes.
* Create, record and update customer data and produce appropriate output to ensure customer records are accurately maintained
* Provide technically accurate and compliant responses to member enquiries
* Consistently provide a quality customer experience to clients/members
* Monitor own workflow to ensure service levels are achieved
* Review the status of customer business and provide regular updates on progress of their cases
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with key customers
* Product and Market awareness maintained to ensure that all legislative & procedural changes are complied
* Communicate and liaise internally and externally to facilitate excellent working relationships
* Recognise and escalate potential problems.
* Suggest/contribute fully to process improvements
* Group DC Pension e.g., GPPP/Stakeholder/SIPP/Master Trust
* An understanding of Automatic Enrolment employer obligations including experience of statutory and regulatory requirements (certification, re-enrolment)
* Specific knowledge about pension scheme set up, monthly new joiner/leaver/contribution processing
* Interpersonal skills to include excellent written and verbal communication
* GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above
* Ability to work unsupervised
* Ability to work to a high level of accuracy
* Ability to work well under pressure and meet targets
* Excellent organisational skills
* Proficient Computer Skills (MS Office)
* Use if Intelligent Office experience is very beneficial
Salary for this role will depend on background and there is an excellent benefits package and ongoing training will be given and there is excellent opportunity for career advancement and development.
Please send your CV via the apply link