We are looking for a pension administrator join our client the Ministry of Justice.
If you have experience working with pensions or have a strong administration background, then this may be the role for you
This is a great opportunity to get yourself established within the civil service!
- Hybrid working, 2 days in the office, 3 at home
- Location: Leeds city centre (ls1)
- Hours: Full time - Monday - Friday - 37 hours a week - 9-5 (can be flexible around these hours)
- Payrate: £13.01 per hour (Annually £25,031)
- Assignment length: Temporary for 3 months, July 2022 (this could be extended or permanent opportunities may arise for the right candidate)
About the role
The successful candidate will be assisting the team with administration duties in a back dated pensions contribution project. You will be enrolling stakeholders into the pension scheme.
Responsibilities for the role are:
- Notify eligible members of the outcome of the autoenrollment assessment, dealing with subsequent queries and keeping accurate records
- Deliver communications and handle correspondence from scheme members or staff
- Calculate and assess the earnings and contributions, to determine pension entitlement for individual scheme members
- Work to ensure targets are met
- Gain an understanding of the current regulations and guidance, to correctly assess scheme member's pension entitlement
- Ensure accurate and high-quality pension records are completed for submission to the pension provider
The successful candidate will have:
- Confidence in using all Microsoft packages
- Experience in managing a busy email inbox
- Confident with dealing senior stakeholders
- Must have excellent excel skills and will need to quickly develop an understanding of pensions and the work required.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office and digital technology
- Civil Service experience
- Pension administrator experience
If this sounds of interest to you please apply now or email me your cv directly