Location: Preston City Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday 37 Hours - Hybrid Working
Holiday: 25 Days (Plus Bank Holiday Pus additional concessionary days)
An award-winning pension services business, are currently looking for a Risk & Compliance Support Administrator to Join their team.
The role is predominantly focused on answering pensions queries via telephone in respect of the public sector pension schemes
The Role Includes
- Processing a range of general pensions case work, including, but not restricted to benefits estimates, transfers, retirements, commutation of benefits.
- To support the service provision as appropriate undertaking other duties commensurate with the post
- Sensitively and efficiently assist customers by resolving pension telephone queries and making appropriate referrals, as necessary.
- Delivering a flexible and responsive service in line with the needs of the business
To be considered as a Risk & Compliance Support Administrator, you will need to be:
- Able to work independently without close supervision.
- Ability to meet agreed quality and performance targets.
- Experience of working to and achieving challenging targets
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written (grammar) communication skills
- You must be prepared to work flexibly to provide cover for call centre hours of 0800 to 1800 Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Recent experience of contact centre would be an advantage.
If you have the relevant skills and are interested in this role, please apply