Are you a graduate looking to start your career with a relevant degree (Accountancy, Financial, Mathematics etc.)? Or a recent Graduate with a year or two work experience - even better!!
This could be the perfect opportunity you have been looking for!
My client has found recent graduates do very well in this role and are arranging interviews this week!
The position of a Pensions Administrator is to join a well-established third-party pension`s management company. My client is situated within modern and spacious offices in the south Liverpool area. They are part of a group of industry leading companies that have been established for over 30 years.
The job will involve:
- Accurately calculate and communicate occupational pension scheme benefits.
- Ensure all work carried out meets legislative and company standards.
- Undertake a variety of tasks in relation to occupational pension schemes.
- Produce statements.
- Process data.
- Data calculation.
- Compile reconciliation and administration reports.
- Process financial statements.
- Deal directly with members, trustees and clients and respond appropriately to any enquiries raised.
You will have previous exposure to a similar role of dealing with the administration of UK occupational pension arrangements.
The right candidate will possess the following:
- Previous pension`s exposure
- Customer focused.
- Embrace change.
- Motivated and professional outlook.
- Team player.
In return you will receive:
- £17,000 - £18,000, dependent on experience.
- 23 days holiday.
- Flexible working (working a 36 hour week).
- The ability to accrue up to 1 day`s flexi leave each month, subject to the needs of the department and how much overtime accrued at the end of the previous month.
- The ability to enter a salary sacrifice scheme and receive benefits such as childcare vouchers, additional life insurance, cycle to work scheme, health/ dental schemes in return.
If the above matches your skills and experience, please give me a call (Daniel) on 0151 242 6090 or e-mail me on or to apply direct, please follow the below link https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/portal/full-register.aspx