SSAS Team Leader required in Bristol!
Are you looking to work in a supportive and friendly team?
Brook Street are looking for a Pensions Team Leader to join a team in Bristol within a client-orientated role.
The Pensions Team Leader role would suit someone who has strong pensions experience and is looking to progress further in their career.
To be considered for this Pensions Team Leader role it is desired that you have at least 2 years of pensions experience and at least 6 months management or team lead experience. Also, as Pensions Team Leader you will be required to identify and process data and be customer focused, along with supporting all the administrators on your team.
As a Pensions Team Leader, you will be dealing with the administration of the pension schemes along with delegating work to your other administrators. You will be responsible for managing and processing all aspects of the pension and deal directly with clients and advisers.
- Receiving instructions and ensuring that any task activity is accurately completed
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients, advisers and business partners
- Informing clients and financial intermediaries of specific matters or issues affecting their schemes, especially actual or potential problems
- Ensuring that client deadlines, all internally agreed key performance indicators, service standards and regulatory reporting requirements are met
- Proactively identifies risk within the department and escalates concerns to Operations Manager
- Plan resources and manage timescales for ad hoc projects as well as the day to day running of the New Business Team
- Motivate the team, create enthusiasm, be positive and approachable to all levels of staff
This role will be based in Bristol and is a full-time and permanent role with a salary of £27,000 - £30,000. Monday - Friday.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role then please APPLY NOW or send your CV and cover letter or 0117 948 6313