People and Culture Advisor
Remote / Sites South of Midlands
6month Fixed term contract
£34-£38k per annum (pro-rata)
Are you an experienced CIPD (level 3 or 5) HR professional with strong experience in employee relations?
Are you confident providing advice and guidance on HR matters to management staff?
Are you able to commit to a 6 month fixed term contract (mat-cover)?
We have a new remote role in to work for a leading global provider of facility services. You will be based anywhere from the South central UK to midlands with travel to various business sites in the midlands and South including Portsmouth, London and Guildford up to 3 times per week.
In this role you will be an integral member of the People & Culture team, providing support to the People & Culture team and your designated business area, by providing business focussed, commercial People & Culture advice, guidance and support. The focus of your work will be to promote positive employee engagement at work and to proactively work with senior managers to achieve the highest standards of people performance. To ensure the management of employees is fair and ethical, in accordance with the Companies values and principles.
Hours will be full-time, Monday to Friday, working 37.5 hours per week.
Who are we looking for?
This is a 6 month Fixed term contract for maternity cover and whilst there will be a handover from the incumbent, we need someone who can hit the ground running and get stuck in straight away.
You will provide HR service to management in the professional services arm of business (Key Accounts, Technology, Professional services) and will generally include a high volume of employee relations cases in a blue collar environment.
We would like to see candidates with:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience with a strong People & Culture Generalist capacity.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and/or CIPD qualified.
- Demonstrates a track record in successfully advising and guiding management on all aspect of people management practices.
- UK employment legislation knowledge, TUPE experience (basic understanding) and Union experience.
- Experience of change management and business reorganisations.
- Has an eye for detail and can demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload independently.
- Able to work flexibly and adapt to changing business conditions.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), Influencing and negotiation skills. Able to make presentations, give advice and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively within in team environment.
- Competent in the production of reports, statistical analyses, and communications.
What's in it for you?
In addition to a strong benefits package (to be discussed), you will be offered a salary of between £34k-£38k per annum (pro-rata for 6 months).
How to you apply?
If you like the look of this People and Culture Advisor opportunity and have the necessary skills and experience, please apply today by clicking apply.
We are looking to interview and hire suitable candidates as soon as possible and look forward to receiving your application.