This is a temporary vacancy for a month plus paying a maximum of £13 per hour based in Elephant and Castle.
My Client is looking for an experienced human resources advisor to help out with payroll and processing employees start/finish date.
My client works for a well known charity organisation who prides themselves in helping individuals to develop and grow in their own personal relationship with
God and engage in a programme of practical action to serve the community, to help those who are suffering and in need, and to speak out against social injustice.
You will be using a HR tool called Itrend so having the ability to use this is preferred but training will be provided.
Experience of working in the not for profit sector would be an advantage.
Responsible for routing HR matters to specialist support teams to satisfactorily resolve enquiries efficiently and effectively as possible to ensure that a high quality and integrated HR Service is provided.
* Provide information on policies and processes across a broad range of HR topics, responding to straightforward to moderately complex questions, ensuring employee privacy and protecting confidentiality where appropriate.
* Provide excellent customer service by acting as the first point of contact for HR matters, within a designated region, by diagnosing problems; finding and implementing solutions that meet organizations need and providing advice and guidance where appropriate.
* Proactively track and coordinate all cases to the point of closure and escalate incomplete or unprecedented cases to the appropriate specialist team for resolution using the case management system.
* Develop knowledge and build relationships by acting as a lead in an area of specialism (either functionally and / or geographically).
* Guide and support employees and managers in accessing the HR systems to enable them to access information efficiently.
* Accurately update employee records on the HR system and produce appropriate documentation in a timely fashion, ensuring deadlines are met.
Dec 2017 - People Support Advisor
* Improve measuring, monitoring and the use of centralised data and produce essential and value- added HR reports, including key monthly control checks and reports for the HR Delivery team, using the HR system.
* Build relationships with the wider HR Delivery and specialist teams as well as key stakeholders throughout the organisation, to ensure a seamless, consistent service and to keep up-to-date with changes to policies, procedures and legislation. This will include team days, regional visits, and training and development opportunities.