Performance Analyst £25,000-£28,000
The temporary office is based in Eastleigh until the permanent office in Southampton is ready to move into.
An exciting new opportunity to be working for a specialist provider of telecom network build and installation services, with a turnover in excess of £60M.
In order to support the increasing demand of analysis and reporting, the Telecoms department requires a Performance Analyst to join the team. The purpose of the position is to ensure accurate analysis and reports for both internal and external stakeholders are generated and submit findings to relevant stakeholders as well as supporting team members with reporting requirements and jeopardy management.
Depending on demand from customers, there are growth opportunities for successful candidate.
- Run reports on Solution (SalesForce) and client solution (Excel), compare reports and extract information enabling improved data accuracy
- Run reports on Salesforce, identify data consistency mistakes and inform colleagues about changes to be done
- Generate weekly & monthly analysis for our customer, highlighting issues if required
- Generate weekly & monthly jobs reports to support admin staff
- Generate ad-hoc analysis and reports for colleagues and Works Control Manager
- Work with local Team Managers, and Delivery Managers in South West & North East to develop dashboards and performance reports as required
- Report on how we are performing against Client KPIs
- Validate Client KPI reporting
- Support local management team with ad hoc management duties (work management, return to work meetings, note taking)
- Outstanding attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, result driven and thrives in a busy working environment
- Awareness of customer satisfaction for both internal and external sources
- Willingness / ability to travel
- IT literate, excellent computer skills (especially MS-Excel)
- Excellent administration skills, with a 'quick to learn' ability
- Good operational knowledge of work management systems and windows packages
If you interested, please apply directly or call Tayla at Brook Street on 02380 236304.