Leicestershire Police Force is recruiting for a Performance Analyst to be based at Force HQ in Enderby.
This role is for 12 months to cover maternity leave. The main duties of this role entail providing relevant and accurate information and analysis, including the production of analytical products, which will inform and influence decisions in the delivery of the Police and Crime Plan.
- To be able to demonstrate experience in an analytical environment where it has been necessary to undertake data analysis or research work.
- Show a comprehensive working knowledge of IT software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Evidence experience of preparing and producing complex written reports.
- Demonstrate experience of working in partnership/multi agency environment.
- To be able to demonstrate skills in proactive and creative research and analytical techniques.
- Maintain tactful and professional approach and ensure that working practices are consistent.
- Develop strong working relationships inside and outside of the organisation to achieve common goals.
Experience in the following will be advantageous:
- To have knowledge or received training, and have experience in the use of specialist statistical software e.g. SPSS & VB coding.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive working knowledge of specialised IT software including statistical analytical and mapping packages including Power BI. Demonstrate knowledge of relevant legislation, (i.e. Data Protection)
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the relevant skills, please apply. Please be aware that the successful candidate will be required to go through the Police vetting process which can take 3-6 weeks.