- £40,000 Salary
- 33 days Annual Leave, Including bank holidays
- NEST Pension
- Company Sick Pay
- Access to Benefits Package (Retail, Leisure, Entertainment Discounts, Access to Employee Assistance Program, Health & Eye Care)
This organisation has a long-standing history within children`s services offering the highest quality therapeutic, residential & specialist care available.
They are now recruiting a Peripatetic Manager to support their services in the Plymouth, Devon area.
This role will predominantly support the individually OFSTED registered services, becoming involved in the management of the operation and the development and delivery of residential children services
W are looking for someone who can be flexible, adaptable and is able to take on the challenges of travelling to different homes as and when the business needs the extra support.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care services (Children & young People`s Residential Management qualification
- UK Driving License & own vehicle for business purposes
- Significant experience of working within a childcare setting
- OFSTED Framework understanding
- In depth knowledge of EBD, SEMH and complex/challenging behaviours.
For a confidential/informal discussion please contact Debby Fairweather on 07527 008449 or apply via this advertisement