Peripatetic Manager - Northern Region
£50,000 - £55,000
- £4,000k car allowance
- 38 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Excellent training and support
- Group life assurance
This charitable organisation is a leader when it comes to supporting people with an acquired brain injury, learning disabilities, physical disabilities, or autism - Their approach is always to ensure people that they support are able to live as independently as possible.
The overall responsibility of this role is to ensure statutory regulations are met in all services under your responsibility, management and operational support of projects, services, and residential settings, supporting, developing and motivating your teams.
This role needs experience of working with people who have an acquired brain injury (ABI), learning disabilities, autism, or physical disabilities, or several of the above as you will be responsible for delivering and developing plans, to continually develop services provided.
There are 2 x roles each covering a number of services and locations currently are detailed below
South covers: Birmingham, Ely, Horsham, Brighton, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Bedford, Essex, Colchester, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill and Eastbourne
North Covers: Glasgow, Leeds, Hull, Cramlington, Blackpool, Wirral, York, Liverpool, and Wales
The essential criteria is:-
* QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care currently or a willingness to work towards
* QCF Level 3 or f qualified
* An in-depth knowledge of statutory requirements such as CQC and Care Inspectorate Wales for example
* Experience and understanding of regulations and how these are applicable within residential services
* A 5-year track record in managing supported living, home care or housing
* Experience of managing complex care, multi-site services